Pilates and Gyrotonic
With more than 20 years of experience, you just can't go wrong
HOW DO WE WORK
The studio equipped for private lessons. The structure lesson for personal / rehabilitative needs and for those who prefer private training.
Small groups - up to 6 trainees in the group, supervised by an instructor - who's updated on the condition of each of the clients, in order to provide a personal response within the group as well.
The studio has a variety of Pilates equipment by Balanced Body - the largest company in the world for the production of professional and safe Pilates equipment.
Our Studio In Numbers
Years of experience
Clients ages range
Group lessons per week
Pilates Has No Age
The advantage of the Pilates method with the help of the various devices in particular, is the accessibility that allows the exercises to be adapted for everyone!
Pilates largely avoids high impact, high power output, and heavy muscular and skeletal loading. The method contains exercises for all body and skeletal guides, helps to deal with:
- Dealing with body, skeletal and spinal problems
- Rehabilitative treatment after injury / surgery / illness
- Improving posture, balance and strength
- Strengthening and accuracy of movement
- Dealing with autoimmune diseases
- Improving flexibility and joint range
- Improving the vestibular system
- Improving achievements for athletes and dancers
- Improving awareness of breathing in practice
- Basically… regain control of our body next to us!
"There's nothing like starting the day like this"
"Knows Every Client"
Smart Movement learning corner📚
- What's Pilates for me?שמה המקורי של שיטת הפילאטיס הוא Contrology, ולא בכדי.זאת מפני שפילאטיס היא אמנות תרגול השליטה בגוף – אימון גופני לגוף ולנפש. פילאטיס (Pilates) היא שיטת תרגול, אימון גופני לגוף ולנפש. שיטה זו פותחה ע"י ג'וזף פילאטיס, ותועדה לראשונה בספרו המפורסםContinue reading "אז מה זה פילאטיס, או – מה זה פילאטיס בעיני?"
- What's Gyrotonic?The Gyrotonic Method This method was created by Juliu Horvath, a former ballet dancer. Before Gyrotonic got its name, the method was called "Yoga for Dancers". The method incorporates movement principles from different worlds; dance, yoga, Swimming, tai chi kung etc. The Gyrotonic method is a methodContinue reading "מה זה ג'יירוטוניק?"